February is officially over and we’re onto March! That means we’re one step closer to the best day of the year, the Red Sox Home Opener at Fenway.
The winter months are quiet for the Fenway neighborhood, we’re ready for the hustle & bustle of Red Sox fans on Lansdowne Street.
In just over 30 days we will be cheering on the Red Sox as they kick of the season playing against the Tampa Bay Rays. While we wait in anticipation for this day to come, we’ve compiled a list of some things to look forward to once baseball season is back:
- Fenway Park – America’s oldest and most beloved ballpark is up and running again! Nothing beats going to a game surrounded by Boston fans and so much history.
- Sweet Caroline – Belting out this anthem while in Fenway is way better than out at a Boston bar, who knows, maybe Neil Diamond will show up to perform the song in person.
- Fenway Franks – If you go to Fenway and don’t get a Fenway Frank, then did you really go to Fenway? Get ready to feast on some Fenway Franks this season!
- Pin – Our mascot is back! You’ll catch him around Fenway giving away free bowling coupons.
- Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co. – Cheeky Monkey, our 1st floor, will be open for the official start of Baseball season. We’re super excited to serve up craft beer & bites to all the Red Sox fans pre & post all of the home games.
- Lucky Strike Social Boston – After undergoing renovations this is the first year our arcade floor will be open for the season! Stop by pre or post game to play games like Skee-Ball or The World’s Largest Pac-Man. If you don’t have tickets to a game you can catch all the action on our HD Video Wall too!